Wednesday, November 30, 2011

broken heart :'-(

I saw her and she didn't know
i liked her and she didn't know
she became my crush and she didn't know
i fell in love with her and she didn't know ♥
i became desperate for her and she didn't know
i was dying and she didn't know
she smiled that i knew
she talked to me that i knew
she gave me life back to me i knew
she wanted to say something and i didn't know
finally she said something i didn't know
she was having a crush that i knew
but it was not me that i didn't know
i was on top of the mountain of love that i knew
she just pushed me saying something that i didn't know
she was taken by someone else that i didn't know
i was falling and she didn't know
me n my heart were broken and she didn't know
i see her happy with him that i know
n i'm still waiting for her but she will never know.

3 comments:

  1. you wrote poem, I didn't know.

    મારા મોટાભાઈ જે બેંગ્લોરમાં વૈજ્ઞાનિક હતા, એમણે અંગ્રેજીમાં ખૂબ કવિતાઓ લખી છે. લગભગ ત્રણ બુક્સ કવિતાની પબ્લીશ થઇ ચૂકી છે. હું ભારત આવીશ તો આપને ગીફ્ટ કરીશ. એમની કવિતાની એક બુક કેનેડાથી પબ્લીશ થઇ હતી. મને કવિતા લખવાની ફાવતી નથી. હું લોજીકનો માણસ છું. ક્યારેક જોડકણા જેવું લખી નાખું. એક કવિ લેખક તરીકે નામના મેળવો તેવી હાર્દિક શૂભેચ્છાઓ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. આપનો ખુબ ખુબ આભાર. હું પણ આમ તો જોળકણા જ બનાવતો હોઉં છું .....પણ આપને ગમ્યું એજ ઘણું છે!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete