Thursday, May 24, 2012

It happens.....

Yes, the title is "it" happens..... and it's neither a spelling mistake nor i have forgot to put some alphabets.
I had written in my last post that i'll write about that planned "tomorrow" and here I'm writing about that..... yes i enjoyed it.... but not the way that i had guessed it would go. The friend whom i was expecting to meet got busy with "other" stuff.... But yes, i still enjoyed it. I had planned to explore the taste of some famous food of city as i had menshioned in my previous post, i didn't. I mean, not all that i had planned but only one of those four. But sure, as people say that life opens another door when one is "locked", same thing happened to me too..... God gave the key to that door in some different way..... Well I know that what ever i have written here, no one is going to understand but me and that "key" and yes ofcourse the GOD. Thanks for being always with me god, that's all what i wanted to write today. :)
[And yes, forgot to write something..... we can see the life by our own way even thought it doesn't let you go to the way you want to go.... same as my mind first ordered me to write something else in the title, but see.... i have my heart that tell me to think things only in good and positive way.... love you so much my heart :p]

No comments:

Post a Comment