Monday, May 21, 2012

less time - more excitement

Hello friends,
 Once again it's me, writing something about (not sure what i'll be writing about, but i just love to start like this everytime :p) me and my amazing (???) life..... tomorrow I have an exam to attend and I'm just too much excited (not for exam, obviously for vacation.). I've made some great plans for the first day of my vacation. Some friends to meet, some places to visit, some snacks to explore the taste and some moments that i'll live for the first time. I'm 100% sure that this vacation is going to be the most amazing, awesome and all similar words starting with "A" as i'm out of words right now..... :p Because I'm going to meet my old friends again after many years in this vacation. I'll sure write about them soon once i meet them, and before that, i'll write about the amazing tomorrow.
keep reading(m i telling this to me, myself? O.o god knows.... :D )

And best of luck to myself for great time i'm soon going to enjoy tomorrow during exam :p :D ;)

Ngiyabonga for reading Friends....... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment