Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Life - I love you ♥

And here I am, back after a very long time, back to my home, back to my sandbox, back to my play ground, back to my open "personal blog".

I have to keep reminding my brain about this blog, but my mind keep forgetting about it. But I won’t blame my mind for that. Everyone loves their mother tongue (language) and so do I. I started writing in Gujarati regularly and I read more Gujarati blogs than English ones. But whenever I read any English blog or any novel in English, it reminds me of this blog. I open the dashboard, click on 'new post', start writing, think a lot about what to write, end up in writing random stuff about comparing my both blogs(just like this post :p, ok serious :-|), save the post as a draft, do logout and then just forget about that saved draft.

So today I thought about a new idea. As the internet isn't working from around 6 to 7 days (#BSNL-Bakvaas-Sanchaar-Nigam-Limited), I opened notepad, saved it in my "fun with words" folder, and started writing. Now I will keep writing until I get bored, or satisfied (to get you bored :P), wait for the net to get started, open blogspot, clicking on 'new post', "copy-paste" and share :-D

And I'm thinking to follow this method for every time from now (for this blog). But I won’t write (boring and dull) stuff like this all the time.

As I haven't written any post as I used to write when I was new to blogging, I'm thinking of writing again about my random thoughts, random experiences of my amazing(?) life, some fiction stories, poems(bwahahahaha 3:D), some happiness{:)}, some sadness{:(}, some peace, some anger, et cetera....

And I just thought, "Why should I wait for writing all this stuff from next time!" Because,

~~"NOW" is the best time I know to do anything I want to do!~~


So.... as I said, from the day I shared last post and today, life has changed, things have changed (Oh! I haven't said?! :p), I'm loving my life more and more. 'The purpose of living life' changes everyday just like 'the purpose of writing' changes (yes, purposes of writing! I'll write more about this on some other day).

The life I have lived looks a lot more thrilling than the thrill rides we enjoy at amusement parks, more interesting than the fiction stories we read, more vulnerable than an open wound, more enjoyable than a funny movie or play.

Life can be compared with the subjects I have studied till today.

-It has some mathematics-summation and substraction of relations, division and multiplication of happiness and sorrows.
-It has some science- acceleration to life to help us to go anywhere we want to go, frictions to life to put some challenges to make us stronger.
-It has philosophies- at every point of life.
-It has literature- Short stories, long stories, success stories and love stories.


Lots and lots of other theories can also be applied directly to our life. And that’s why I enjoy my life. Because-

~~"Life is no fun without fictions and frictions."~~


So keep reading, keep enjoying your life  Fir milenge likhte-padhte… ;)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete