Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Just wanted to try...

I was(actually I am) watching my favourite tvshow (on lappy ;-) ) and just thought about writing something, but again internet was not working and then I just noticed net was working great on tablet, so just thought about downloading application for blogger from play store and downloaded it...

But as I said net was working great on this device, I was wrong, it was just working...not working great :-P
So it took very long time to get downloaded, and I checked the app and its working functionalities... and clicked on 'new post' and started writing this post....

So I don't have much to write today...
I may write more often on this blog if it feels easy to write using this post.....

Let's see what time has to do with this...

Till then, enjoy life, and I'll go back to enjoy 'DEXTER'.....

P.S. I'll write more about dexter someday... a detailed post... but may be on another blog.... :-)

1 comment: