Monday, April 22, 2013

Bad Mood Rising

I've noticed the climate many times that it changes with my own mood.
May be it's just my own imagination, But still, I believe it.
Whichever season it is, either winter or summer, if i'm happy and want to love the climate outside, the mother nature creates the mood i want. Like if it's monsoon and i want to enjoy some sunshine, for some minutes the clouds would make way for the sun rays to reach to Viraj.  If it's summer and i'm upset, there sure would be a little rain. just so that i can express my emotions through the weather to no one but mother nature.
As i said before, it might just be my imagination and nothing else, but from the past week, I was feeling low, and the co-incidence has shown its new heights by changing the climate of summer to the one as my mood, like monsoon.

In my childhood i had seen one episode of Aladdin with similar story.
I'm sharing that episode here.


.



2 comments:

  1. I hope you will keep on submitting new articles or blog posts & thank you for sharing your great experience with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete