Friday, July 19, 2013

"Aise naa dekho...."

About a month and some days before, on 7th June, I heard about a new song by ARR, "Aise na dekho..."-Raanjhana.
I read about the song (lyrics and some detailed description of the meaning and feelings behind the wordings of the song) on a blog by Yuvraj Jadeja.
I didn't give much thoughts on that post and even ignored to listen to the song.
But after some days, when the movie released and got a great response by critics as well as by public(class and mass), I decided to watch the movie. And when the song started playing, it just started melting my heart.
The music, the wordings, ARR's voice..... everything just gave me goosebumps. The movie was simply amazing, but this song..... it had entered my vein, my brain! It started moving in my heart, as my own part.
Each and every word of the song was like pouring on my mind.
It had not happened for the first time in my life..... I've felt things like this before....
But you know, ARR's songs mostly come with loads and loads of feelings.
-------------------
And yes, The song...
It reminds us of some people, some relations, some moments....
The turn life takes, the twist life shows.....
The chapter of life's story where nothing seems positive,
The moment when wherever we see, only sadness and darkness appears.
The time when tears flow with the water while having shower, the time when the pillow gets to taste the salty water every night.
-------------------
Well, the song!
She was there, talking with other people, as happy as before, may be hiding something deep inside her.
Or may be she has just moved on, is it really that easy to forget someone?
She is coming towards me, oh! is she?
It's really happening finally! After so many time, after so many days!
Is it real or am I just hallucinating?
Alas! I was hallucinating, here I am, nowhere else but in my dreams....
Even if she would have been somewhere nearby, she would have just moved away without given a single look, as if she had never met me before.....

Does she think she will have to give me anything back to me for my love?
Does she know that is not called love if it expect anything back....
May be what I want is just the old time, the time when she used to see me with a smiling face.... with shining eyes....
Is that selfishness?

Everything is changed now.....nothing's the same....
I feel like a stone, a stone that is somewhere where no one has ever been to.... unseen, untouched....
Untouched?
it feels like i'm the first flake of snow of the first snowfall of the season, the first drop of rain after a hot summer.....
Like time, i'd be lost....

But please, one look, just one look is what i want, the same look that you used to give before..... A look full of life.... Because it feels that that is the only thing that can bring back my life..... that look is my life.....! 

5 comments:

  1. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate your skilled approach. These square measure items of terribly helpful data which will be of nice use on behalf of me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am extraordinarily affected beside your writing talents, Thanks for this nice share.

    ReplyDelete