Saturday, February 20, 2010

confused mind...

Hello......
i think i have found my thoughts.....they were playing with me.....but i caught them from behind the 34th wall of my bigger mind(if there is any!!!☺).....before i forget about writing, let me first write what i am going to write on....and that is.....(suspense music...)...."confused mind".....because i know a lot about it...as i am also having one.....i think i can easily win the award (if available) of "the most confused mind"......may be.....i am li'l bit confused about that....;).......whenever i saw any movie or news about something.....my mind start dreaming.....n from next day i would start the experiments.....i.e.after watching "rock on"....i had started dreaming on making a band and to rock the whole world....but after some days....froooorrrr......everything get changed.....my dreams.....my thoughts....etc....etc....here a is a list of my dream occupations.....starting from 19/12/93 to ../../dont know........
(1)king of the world...(age-3years)
(2)police man......(age-4 years...not sure)
(3)scientist......(age-is it necessary to tell the age?hehehe)
(4)doctor
(5)monk or saint
(6)singer
(7)actor
(8)archeologist...(decided it when i saw "the mummy")
(9)engineer
(10)astronaut
(11)painter
.
.
.
.
the long is too list....ohh....the list is too long.....so...i'm doing engineering....but still i'm not sure about my real AIM.......because i'm a confused (or most complicated) one......
.
.
so ....hurray......i wrote a lot today.......hahha....yeah i know it's not like that of professional writers....but i have started now.......so .....keep reading....and get your mind confused.......lols.....
thank you.......
धन्यवाद् .......

No comments:

Post a Comment