Tuesday, February 23, 2010

ME

Hello........
today i'm going to talk about the most mysterious thing of the whole universe......and that is "ME"........i dont know why it is that much strange to me..........many times, while talking with friends, i found mistakes or some good qualities of others, but i have also come to know after that that i also have that bad qualities what i found in others....but i cant understand how to remove that error from my database.....i think i am the most complicated creature of the world according to me.....but when i say this to anyone...they say the same thing....that means all think that they are different......so we can say that the word "me" is a mysterious.....me.....sometimes i think it's a funny word.....isn't it??......there is a lot to write on the word "me"......but rightNow i cant remember any point to write down......what can be the fullform of me???hahha........that is what I ("me") think.....lol......may be.....M : mysterious , E: error...........or.....dont know........huh......i'm li'l bit confused today........so cant write any more....
so π π.....ohh.....bye bye......
thank you..........
धन्यवाद............

No comments:

Post a Comment