Friday, September 23, 2011

Mind- The Ocean

Sometimes when I'm doing nothing(that's what people see that I'm doing nothing), I'm actually doing lot's of things but in my mind("imaginations" one of my favourite words). Lots of thoughts come into my mind and they're like the writings on sand that get erased when the waves of other thoughts come in my mind..... but mind is like a magical sea..... the waves don't actually erase those words but take them in the ocean of thoughts and save it somewhere..... and write something new again on the sand...... many people like to dive in the sea, i also dream of diving in sea..... swim deep in the sea..... the sea of thoughts, the sea of imagination, the sea of my own, in deep of that sea i want to find the treasure, the precious treasure again of lots of thoughts and the treasure of magical(with li'l logic) power of imagination. The treasure that never empties even if i share it with all..... to all whom i know, to all whom i want know, to all whom i'll know in future, and also to all whom i may never know or meet..... I want to dive in that sea to find those forgotten thoughts...... and to bring them back in my recent memory so that i can write them all somewhere.... because it's hard to recall the forgotten things again..... i want to write them in pages(real or virtual)...... i want to share them with people what's there in my mind.... just like an amazing/crazy book about random things..... my mind is like a water spring or like a deer that jumps from one place to another..... like if m thinking about politics n only after few seconds it may start thinking about love quotes or history or anything..... i have written these things in my post confused mind... and ME .......
And as it's (my mind) is just complicated I'm doing a li'l twist and writing some thoughts or lines(mini poems/શાયરી) here..... :)
************
"મારું હૃદય કાચ નું બનેલું છે ..... તોડતા પેહલા ઘણું વિચારજે.... કારણ કે જો એ તૂટશે તો એના ટુકડા તને પણ દર્દ દેશે જે હું નથી ઈચ્છતો "
(my heart is made of glass, just think before u break it..... because when it will be broken, the pieces may also injure you and that's what i would never like.)
************
"રોક્યું પણ ના રોકાયું એ,
ટોક્યું તો ના માન્યું એ,
ખાધેલી ચોટ ભૂલી ને ફરી,
"કો'ક" નું થવા ચાલ્યું એ....."
************

So that's all for today..... i'll write more and more as the waves bring the forgotten thoughts back to my recent memory [:p] (^◘^)

No comments:

Post a Comment