Friday, December 6, 2013

Photoshop Returns!

February 21 of 2010 is the day when I had mentioned about my interest in a post, about photo editing, on this blog. Back then, my skills were at level:zero(or level:basement, if there is any)! Later I had shared some of my "work", which I thought was amazing abstract art(which looks really bad today),  in another post on the same day in evening.

But after 3 years and 10 months, I can say that I'm somewhere near level:1(up or below). Between all these years I have learned about some tips and tricks of photoshop and about what can be done with this and other amazing photo editing softwares! There's a site that has helped me a lot to learn a thing or two which is http://www.worth1000.com/.

I'm not a professional. But I use my skills of photoshop just for fun. Mostly for my profile pictures on social networking sites and sometimes for friends' pictures.

So, 'm not going to write much in today's post. I'll just post some of my pictures which I've edited and liked. And most (or may be all) of the pictures are captured by me or my friends.
So enjoy the show! :)

 


That's me in all the pictures. :D
Besides that I also have tried my skills in creating Logos for some local companies and for friends' organization/classes. The best till today of all those logos is the one I've posted below, which i had made for Guru Academy run by Soni Jigar.

That's all I have in this computer from which I'm writing this post.
There are some other work I've done on the site from which i was/am learning in this link. Which are too basic as I'm still learning and not a pro.
I hope you've enjoyed.
You can learn it too! Why to put others' work and pictures as your profile picture if you can make yours look amazing! ;) :D

Keep visiting, keep reading!
Have a nice day! :)

4 comments:

  1. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative, keep posting such sensible articles, it extremely helps to grasp regarding things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative, keep posting such sensible articles, it extremely helps to grasp regarding things.

    ReplyDelete