Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I miss you :(

I know that you're thinking about me, I know that you're missing me, I know that wherever you are going, whatever you are doing, you're thinking about no one else but me and only me. 


I know that I tried to ignore you, I tried to make you feel that I don't have feelings for you anymore, I tried to look rude to you but i still love you and I'll never stop loving you. 


You're my life, you're my oxygen, you're my nitrogen(?), you're my bhaktjan(ok, ok weird! I know but i'm out of "jan/gen" words).  In short you're my everything. But sometimes it's better to keep distance, one should stay far for sometimes to know the real value.


But I know that you know that I cant live without you and that's why you've started coming to my dreams and random thoughts. But I also know that one should always learn to move on...... See.... wordpress nahi to blogspot sahi.... :D


-------------------------------------
All those mumble jumble words were said by my gujarati blog to me(or by me to my wordpress/gujarati blog). Obviously I miss my (gujarati)blog so much().......હાથ માં ખંજવાળ આવતી હતી કઈક લખવાની, ખાસ તો ગુજરાતીમાં.
So here I'm back with my oldie to mess with your mind..... MIND IT!! :D :D :D~

No comments:

Post a Comment