Monday, July 23, 2012

I'm loving it!!

Kabhi khushi kabhi gam!!


Everyone's life is perfect example for the above lines!! Mine too....!
But in my life I have more "khushi"z than "gam"z!!


By the way the reason of today's khushi is even more "mast" and something new for me!!(Am I using too many exclamation signs??!!) And that was...... "friend gave his surprise birthday party at my house!!" :D :D :D


AJEEB but AMAZING!! 


Me, the birthday boy "shortgun" and our friend "movieman" enjoyed "khushiyon ki home delivery". Captured some pics :) .... forgot to capture mine :(... but still i had more fun than my own birthday!! :D


I think it was the best day of the month till today...! And I'm loving it ... :D 


I don't have much to write today.... (actually a lot, but..... samjha karo yaar ;), yahaan kaise likh du!?)
So keep reading my personal open diary!!

Enjoy!!

Keep loving your life!


See ya.......


FMCC(fir milenge chalte chalte) :D

1 comment:

  1. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete