Friday, July 27, 2012

poetry lab!!

Location : Computer Lab, college.
Written on : Class note's last blank page.
Reason : I was getting bored!
poem subject : random boredom.


                                        "Page that wasn't messed up!"
Strange! I haven't messed up with this page yet!
Though I've now started to do that....


Before some minutes it was just blank,
But now I'm writing as if i have ink tank! (weird line :p)


You might be thinking, "Viraj has gone mad!",
But for passing the time, poetry isn't bad!


For the first time I'm writing poem of this kind,
But Hell!! I don't know what's wrong with my mind!! (mind-cliche word)


Okay, i think my words have now started to fly,
So better now I stop & wish you all good bye!!


taaaliyaaan.......... 
thanks thanks..... :D ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment