Friday, July 6, 2012

worst day reloaded

remember the post where i had described my worst day of my life?!
Well, today i knew that the "Worst Day Of Life" keeps changing while living the life. And yes, I knew it because I experienced it.
It's being difficult for me to type this post, but still I'm doing it so that i can learn not to make such mistakes as I made today.....
First of all, my parents told me to go with them and I refused.....yes, that was a mistake, because if I had gone with them, I might have not seen this worst day as I experienced!
I decided to stay at home to enjoy my hand made double cheese maggie, where the worst day started taking it's steps ahead.
I took The "tapeli"(container) and put it on the stove, WITHOUT PUTTING STAND ON THE STOVE!!!!
How can I forget such things!! I was mad to forget that....
I started to add water and masala in that container(tapeli) an dwhen I started moving the spoon, the container fell on the glass stove, and My mind went blank!!!!
Without thinking anything about my naked hands, I caught the damn hot "Tapeli" with my naked hands to put it asides to save the glass stove! And here I am with my burnt fingers....! :(
But yes, I finished making masala maggie noodles successfully(!!?).
And yes, it's amazing!
I'm eating it right now while typing this!!!
uhhhh..... pain pain go away....
bye bye...

2 comments:

  1. Viru next time while u wanna continue abt old blog plz don't forget to put a link of old blog :)
    It would be easy for me to find old blog

    ReplyDelete